1 Diamond Member
First Name: Mike
Aircraft Type: DA20-C1
Aircraft Registration: N212DX
Airports: KSMD

DA20 Autopilot Available

Post by MikeyMike »

Greetings all,
I currently work at a flight school that has a fleet of DA20's and in that fleet was one of the 29 aircraft that was factory equipped with the S-Tec System 30 autopilot. Unfortunately, a few years back, that aircraft didn't make it back to the airport. The aircraft did sustain significant damage but the occupants walked away uninjured. The aircraft is now a parts plane and we have the autopilot system removed. The system was fully functional at the time of the "hard landing". We currently have this system for sale as removed if someone with the same system would like to have spare parts. I figured this forum would be the best place to reach someone who may be interested, or knows someone that might be interested in these components. Thank you.
CWS
1 Diamond Member
1 Diamond Member
First Name: Cyril
Aircraft Registration: N146DR
Airports: FASD

Re: DA20 Autopilot Available

Post by CWS »

Hi, Do you have an idea of how much you want for the parts? I have one of the 29 planes with the STec30 installed (N146DR). My AP has never worked properly as it tends to wander, but I haven’t really worried about it. I suspect it’s the controller which is part of gauge in the dash? You can PM me your thoughts on it please. Regards, Cyril
francismolloy
2 Diamonds Member
2 Diamonds Member
First Name: Francis
Aircraft Registration: N966CT
Airports: 57AZ

Re: DA20 Autopilot Available

Post by francismolloy »

Also interested in this post, for spare parts. N966CT