1 Diamond Member
First Name: Daniil
Aircraft Type: DA40
Aircraft Registration: None
Airports:

DA42 NG avionics and radio equipment

Post by Daniil »

Dear Diamond Aviators community,

I would like to say some words about myself. I am a 4 year student of Ulyanovsk civil aviation institute. I study to be a pilot. Our institute provides students with flight training in Diamond DA 40 and Diamond DA 42 NG aircraft.

I am writing to ask if you would be so kind as to help me with my project on Diamond DA 42 NG radio facilities. I would greatly appreciate it if you could share me with some kind of video materials on DA42 NG avionics and radio equipment. In the pictures bellow I highlighted the aircraft instruments I need (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing).

Due to coronavirus I do not have an opportunity to visit the aerodrome and do it by myself.

Thanking you in anticipation of your kind cooperation.

Yours sincerely,

Daniil Tikhanov

University student
Boatguy
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Russ
Aircraft Type: DA62
Aircraft Registration: N962M
Airports: KSTS

Re: DA42 NG avionics and radio equipment

Post by Boatguy »

Daniil - Congratulations on your studies!

What is it you want to know about those items? You've properly identified them. Do you need operation manuals?

I'm sure there are many people here who would be happy to help you if we have a better understanding of what you need.
Daniil
1 Diamond Member
1 Diamond Member
Airports:

Post by Daniil »

Boatguy wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:47 am Daniil - Congratulations on your studies!

What is it you want to know about those items? You've properly identified them. Do you need operation manuals?

I'm sure there are many people here who would be happy to help you if we have a better understanding of what you need.
Thank you!

Actually I need some video of them to make a short film for my group mates and future students in our university!
Only video materials and nothing more. It’s hard for me to go to the aerodrome and shoot it all on my cameras due to coronavirus situation in our region.

Hope that you can understand me right.

P. S. I can make mistakes in my speech because English is not my native language.
Boatguy
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Russ
Aircraft Type: DA62
Aircraft Registration: N962M
Airports: KSTS

Post by Boatguy »

OK. No worries about your English.

Just to confirm, you'd like a short video of each item? Maybe 5-10 seconds? Unfortunately I do not own a DA42NG so I can't help you. Hopefully some others can help you.

You will probably need to provide an email address or some Google Drive public space so they can send you the video.

Good luck!

Russ
Daniil
1 Diamond Member
1 Diamond Member
Airports:

Post by Daniil »

Boatguy wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:45 am OK. No worries about your English.

Just to confirm, you'd like a short video of each item? Maybe 5-10 seconds? Unfortunately I do not own a DA42NG so I can't help you. Hopefully some others can help you.

You will probably need to provide an email address or some Google Drive public space so they can send you the video.

Good luck!

Russ
Yes! That’s what I need. However, there is a little problem. From my university studying I know that’s can be difficult to find avionics equipment behind the passenger seats and some kind of Diamond partition (you can see it on the picture “avionics equipment” https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing). It’s my main task to film it.

Dan.tikhanov@gmail.com - it’s my email.
@mersey7 - my telegram nickname (if you use it)

Thank you for you help!