Good Stuff

Open for questions of visitors of DAN. Posts of our guests are on moderation queue.

Moderators: Rick, Lance Murray

DA40 Stuff

Good Stuff

Post by DA40 Stuff »

I notice on this thread: http://www.diamondaviators.net/forum/vi ... f=8&t=5095
that a two diamond member "may have a bruce cover, tow adapter, and some oregon aero seat cushions to offload if anyone is interested."

If he wants to sell them, does that violate the forum rule restricting selling by a member with less than three diamonds?

I also sold my DA40 and have some excellent stuff including Oregon Aero seat cushions, covers, tow adapters, starter, fuel pump, air filter, inner tube and other useful items to offload.

I'd like to offer them here if possible.
Kai
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Kai
Aircraft Type: DA40F
Aircraft Registration: XXXX
Airports: VTCY

Re: Good Stuff

Post by Kai »

DA40 Stuff wrote:I notice on this thread: http://www.diamondaviators.net/forum/vi ... f=8&t=5095
that a two diamond member "may have a bruce cover, tow adapter, and some oregon aero seat cushions to offload if anyone is interested."

If he wants to sell them, does that violate the forum rule restricting selling by a member with less than three diamonds?

I also sold my DA40 and have some excellent stuff including Oregon Aero seat cushions, covers, tow adapters, starter, fuel pump, air filter, inner tube and other useful items to offload.

I'd like to offer them here if possible.
Hmmm.... 2 Diamonds or 3 Diamonds? This is a bit confusing. I know that there was a technical glitch and we tried to fix it moving this post around. I don't want to go too far into it.

If you feel that the rule does not apply to you because you have had a fair share of posts on this forum and you have not made up an account for the sole purpose to sell stuff, why don't you send a pm to the mods or me?
DA40F - N405FP/HS-KAI (sold)