Know how to contact Administrator?

Open for questions of visitors of DAN. Posts of our guests are on moderation queue.

Moderators: Rick, Lance Murray

Gearle0521

Know how to contact Administrator?

Post by Gearle0521 »

Hello,
I've registered but the administrators are not replying. Anyone have suggestions?
Kai
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Kai
Aircraft Type: DA40F
Aircraft Registration: XXXX
Airports: VTCY

Re: Know how to contact Administrator?

Post by Kai »

Gearle0521 wrote:Hello,
I've registered but the administrators are not replying. Anyone have suggestions?
The admin does reply to emails, of course, and in your case I did it within exactly 90 minutes.

DAN membership is free, but it doesn't mean it is a right granted to everyone. We admit owners and DAI staff and it is clearly stated in the few rules, which you said you understood and agreed to when hitting the button "I agree to these terms". A few seconds thereafter you have received a system email in which it again states that it is not very probable that your account will be activated if you are not an owner. And again you post here and send an email asking for activation.

If someone does not read the terms which are kept short, he is making my job more complicated and this issue and my reasons have been flogged to death also on other forums than this one. I would be lying if I would say that I am unimpressed.

To another point: any Diamond-aircraft related question can be asked on this public section of the board without any need for a login.

Have in mind that I am spending more time on this forum than actually flying or maintaining my plane. It is simply a limitation of service which makes it possible to keep this forum alive, unfortunately only for a smaller group. Please, let me know once you have registered a Diamond and have become an owner and I will gladly activate the account.

Re: Know how to contact Administrator?

Post by Guest »

Thank you for the reply.