DA20-A1 Katana

New threads only for ***-ranked members.

Moderators: Rick, Lance Murray

Forum rules
Only for members ranked with 3 Diamonds or higher. No discussions, no questions, no commercial announcements. Please contact advertising member per pm or email only. This subforum is meant only for our members who want to get rid of up to 5 Diamond Aircraft related items per year.
krellis
4 Diamonds Member
4 Diamonds Member
First Name: Keith
Aircraft Type: OTHER
Aircraft Registration: N853DF
Airports: GA04

DA20-A1 Katana

Post by krellis »

At the risk of being chastised for placing a "classified ad" on this forum, I wanted to reach out here before heading to the commercial listing sites.

We have come to the painful conclusion that our longtime friend "Princess Amelia" is bored with life here at our fly-in community and needs to move elsewhere - hopefully to an environment similar to ours - a loving family with younger aspiring pilots-in-training.

She had a very good life here, with several upgrades to her insides and outsides. We are trying desperately to avoid sending her to another continent (Europe), even though we know she would be welcomed there with open arms and bigger wallets.

So if you know of anyone looking to adopt a gentle and faithful trainer, please let me know and I will provide appropriate details.
Chris
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Chris
Aircraft Type: DA42NG
Aircraft Registration: N449TS
Airports: KHIO

Re: DA20-A1 Katana

Post by Chris »

I've moved this topic form the DA20 forum to the Classifieds forum. PM Keith for more details since replies are disabled in this forum.
Chris
N449TS / DA42-NG / 42.AC049
KHIO