- Site Admin
- FIRST NAME: admin
- Aircraft: DA40
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:47 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
2. Here, pilots help pilots. We offer this site for free and without advertisements for a good reason: everybody should be able to share their experience with Diamond Aircraft and related products and businesses honestly and without the influence of sponsors. Any recruiting, selling, or otherwise promoting services, products or businesses is strictly forbidden. Therefore, it is not ok to ask for offers, directly or indirectly. In case of doubt, the interpretation is strict. If you see or receive any type of solicitation from a seller, please report it to the administrator immediately.
3. DAI staff and Diamond Aircraft owners only. We give full user rights and login to our site to Diamond Aircraft Industries staff and Diamond aircraft owners. Anybody who hasn't taken a the step to full ownership is invited to participate in the public forum. No login is needed and it is fully accessible to everybody interested in Diamond Aircraft. Click here.
4. Signatures: We discourage the use of links to your sales-orientated business or web site in your sig. Nevertheless, we do allow members with a minimum participation of more than 20 posts to show their business also in form of a link in the signature.
5. Off-topic posts unrelated to the current subject are not desired. Please keep "me too" or "bump" posts to a minimum. Most of these type posts will drop off the system in a few days.
6. Your privacy. New members are encouraged to protect their privacy by registering using their first name or a variant of their first name and last initial or other identifier. As this forum is open to public, registering with your full name may not be the best way to protect your privacy.
7. You agree by accessing “diamondaviators.net” to be legally bound by the before mentioned terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the terms then please do not access and/or use “diamondaviators.net”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “diamondaviators.net” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended. Also, you agree that “diamondaviators.net” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “diamondaviators.net” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
Thank you for reading these guidelines. We hope you enjoy the site. ☺