2 Diamonds Member
2 Diamonds Member
First Name: Daryl
Aircraft Type: DA40
Aircraft Registration: CGPDN
Airports: CYLW

Re: WAKE TURBULENCE- LANDING AT MIAMI

Post by Chromer »

One of the many things that I like about this forum is that you can be honest with others that post. I don't think that any of are perfect and we can all learn from others. Reading others post and then looking at how I myself do something makes me wonder if I'm doing it wrong, this will make me do so research to find out if I'm doing it right. Sterile cockpit in the control area, when is wake turbulence an issue. Thanks everyone.
rwtucker
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Rob
Aircraft Type: DA40
Aircraft Registration: N831BA
Airports: KFFZ KEUL

Re: WAKE TURBULENCE- LANDING AT MIAMI

Post by rwtucker »

Chromer wrote:One of the many things that I like about this forum is that you can be honest with others that post. I don't think that any of are perfect and we can all learn from others. Reading others post and then looking at how I myself do something makes me wonder if I'm doing it wrong, this will make me do so research to find out if I'm doing it right . . .
Well said Daryl! The learning and the dialogue is the best kind of education. It prompts me to do more research and self-evaluation. Sometimes a simple tip saves me time, money, and a lot of hassle. This is the best forum I have been associated with. I thank everyone and especially Kai for keeping us organized when we get too far afield.